Your Partner in Healthy Living
In maintaining a healthy lifestyle, monitoring your blood pressure is an integral routine. Daily bp monitoring can help you know if your medications are working and if your lifestyle changes are good for you. It can also give you a clear picture of what your bp is like as you go about with your daily life. Depending on the bp reading, one can determine what food to take and not to take, and what activities to avoid and what not to disregard. Since a single continuous spike in the bp can cause either heart attack or stroke, a regular measurement makes a huge difference.
It is of great relief that we can take our blood pressures at home easily with the help of an automatic blood pressure monitor. In a few squeezes and at a touch of a button, we can have our results straightaway.
In terms of accuracy and comfort, Omron BP785 10 Series is the best automatic bp monitor in the market. Aside from being lightweight, efficient, and very affordable here are some other reasons why:
- Omron is a name you can trust. When it comes to bp monitors and other medical equipment patients, doctors and healthcare professionals trust Omron. The company has been around since 1973 and has sold more than 130 million BP units worldwide. Omron always stands out because of their commitment to innovation and improvement of healthcare solutions.
- The Omron BP785 10 Series has dual sensors. These sensors automatically recheck the reading. The first takes the initial reading, while the second take another reading, independent to the first, and compares, to ensure accuracy. If there are any signs of inaccuracy, the bp monitor recomputes, and produces a result that rivals the accuracy of any more expensive bp monitors.
- It can take an average reading over a period of time. The Omron BP785 10 Series has a TruRead™ mode where it takes three consecutive readings sixty seconds apart and show you the average result. This gives you a more accurate reading- perfect for people with very unstable blood pressure. For people who have coronary heart disease or other debilitating heart conditions, accurate readings may be the difference between life and death.
- The Omron BP785 10 Series indicates if your bp is too high or too low. Since a person’s bp react on his/her diet and activities, this can help warn them to adjust their diet or lifestyle- especially those who are not familiar with the recommended ranges. If one is taking medication, this could also be a good reason to see their medical professionals.
- Aside from having pin-point accuracy in averaging your bp results, the Omron bp monitor can also detect if you have an irregular heartbeat. Irregular heartbeat is mostly painless but should not be ignored. Once the bp monitor detects irregular heartbeat, it will give you an alert so that you may consult with your cardiologist as soon as possible. This feature makes the Omron BP785 10 Series a worthy lifetime companion especially for those who have heart conditions.